Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Poop In The Tub...Not Stopping This Ole Gal

My day didn't go as planned, but it could have been alot worse. Unforeseen circumstances made me work a little differently, but at least I got to see my resolve unchanged. I recently broke the bank and purchased one of those fancy Littermaid self-cleaning litter boxes for my furry son.  I waited 24 hrs to turn the power on in order to let my furry "youngin" adjust.

Scared the poor guy to death. Over a period of three days he starting meowing constantly, as if to fuss at me about the recent change. He kept startling himself out of a sound sleep (sleeps with me so he startling us both on two separate occasions)...poor guy was so stressed that I woke up to find poop in my tub this morning.


Glad I am on Spring break....had to buy a new tub matt, litter box with the dome, and more litter. Petco was really good to me. Had no problem making the exchange, even though the electric litter box was used.

So I didn't get to take my long walk today. Had to get up and go shopping first thing this morning. Events throughout the day changed from one minute to the next, but I was determined to do something for myself physically.  So at nearly 11:00 pm tonight I cycled on my mini exercise cycle for 30 minutes. Made the mistake of not measuring miles. The timer on my bike is broken, so next time I will have to use my phone. I always love how it makes my legs feel when I am done.  My goal tomorrow is to go for a walk, and get in at least 10 solid minutes of full body stretching in, and some upper body toning. If I don't get all of that done, if I only get one or two of those planned activities completed,. I will be further along then I was when I was doing nothing.

Gotta start tackling my diet too. So over being a pescatarian (excellent diet - long story). I don't plan on eating red meats. I don't even want meat everyday, but adding a little variety (diet is a very personal thing for most people) seems to make my hair, nails, and skin happy. I feel better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment